Thursday, January 07, 2010

My First West Coast Sunset


My First West Coast Sunset, originally uploaded by M. Rosenberg.

The title says it all. I've been to Europe, Australia, Japan, Iceland, and many other places, but until two weeks ago, never California. This was my first west coast sunset, taken in Pacific Beach, San Diego. Hopefully, there will be many more. Unfortunately, I didn't have my tripod, so I had to take a ton of shots and hope that some came out okay. This one is almost SOOC.

Also, it should go without saying that it's embarrassing that I've gone over 2 months since I posted my last shot. I hope there are still some of you that follow my photostream. Things got very busy with work, and I just didn't get out to shoot at all. Things are only going to get busier on Friday when we pick up our new puppy, but at least that will give me a new subject! More coming soon and no more 2 month hibernations.

No comments: