Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Secretariat, He Ain't

I had a dream that I was being chased by a policewoman for some sort of violation (traffic, I think). The policewoman was on some sort of police covered-wagon, which, in itself, was odd. However, what really stuck me was that the single horse pulling the police wagon only had two legs. The two other legs (if I remember correctly, front-right and rear-left) were wooden peg legs. So I was being chased by a horse with two wooden peg legs, and the peg legs were making a peculiar noise as they struck the ground and policewoman and prosthesis-laden horse chased me.

They were closing on me, but then I woke up. I had to pee. Weird huh?

Post script: I did a search for peg-legged horses and this is what I got. Interesting, but not what the police horse looked like. Oh well. Maybe I'll draw a picture.

No comments: