Saturday, November 18, 2006

Hi

Who are you people that are reading my blog? I haven't updated it in about three weeks (my bad yo), but I seem to be getting more daily views than I did when I was actually updating regularly. Is that your way of telling me that this site is more valuable when I'm not writing? I don't think so.

In other thoughts in my head: have you ever been walking down the street and seen someone and wondered if they were legitimately crazy or not? I'm sure you have. Well, do you think anyone ever thought that about you, i.e., someone saw you on the street and thought, "hmm, I wonder if that guy is crazy?" I'm pretty sure that someone has thought that about me more than once. It was probably the drooling and bloody knife.

3 comments:

quasim said...

For what seemed like a biblical fast, 40 days, at least, as i trudged parched and hungered across dune after dune of page loads, only to find yet the same.

Job is no excuse.

Crazy may be.

NegativeMode said...

I knew NegativeMode was popular Kabul. I just new it!

Must be the poppy.

Circe said...

I occasionally read...but you cannot blame the recent activity on me..I was in Atlanta(aka:Hell) and then Vegas...

So..nope..not me...