Thursday, May 04, 2006

I Will Not Eat Cat Poop!

Anchorman was a really good movie. I especially enjoyed the scene when Ron was down on his luck and forced to eat cat poop. I mean, we've all been there, right? That's why this article from Northwest Indiana Times Online really hit close to home with me. I've reprinted ("reposted?") the article below. Just keep in mind while reading it, Dick Carroll isn't just crazy, he's crazy about his rights:

CROWN POINT A Highland man, who claims to have mailed boxes of "cat poop sandwiches" to Lake County courts Monday to protest a small claims case, has locked himself in his home in anticipation of being arrested.

"I'm not coming out of this house," he said. Richard Carroll, 54, is the same man who early last month sent a package to Lake Superior Court Magistrate Michael Pagano that a hazardous materials team examined.

Carroll, who insists he's not violent, said he believes he's making his stand. The six boxes mailed this week contained the excrement, bread and torn up money with some change thrown in, he said. "They all say I'm crazy, but I'm crazy about my rights," he said.

Authorities said they are aware of his actions. The owner of three cats, Carroll, who also goes by the name Vampire Killer, said he intends to mail similar boxes weekly. He claims he will only leave his home if police arrive with an arrest warrant and a federal agent.

No comments: