Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Pantalones? No!

Keeping with my trend of informing you of all the latest holidays, two very important ones are coming up on Friday. First, you probably already know that it is Cinco de Mayo. A simple look at the calander can tell you that. Nice that it's a Friday this year. Be sure to drink as much tequila, margaritas, and Coronas as possible. Luckily for you (and me), Friday isn't only Cinco de Mayo, but, in a perfect-storm of holidays, is also No Pants Day.

No Pants Day is simple to celebrate ... just don't wear pants this Friday. According to this article from PhillyBurbs.com:

It's hard to say what No Pants Day commemorates other than simply the
freedom associated with not wearing pants.

Participants are urged to show up for work or play in modest boxer shorts
or other types of underwear, such as bloomers, slips or briefs.

But whatever you do, don't wear pants,
and wearing skirts, dresses or kilts doesn't count.

So, I encourage you to participate in both holidays voraciously. What does that mean? Well, just drink as much as you can while pantless. Really, I don't see how anything other than good can come from that. You might want to take the day off, but that's your call. As to whether I'll be celebrating, I guess the answer is yes. Not so much because of the holidays though, but because I drink pantless everyday. Feel free to join me....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep in mind May is also National Masturbation Month...and also National BBQ Month and National Salsa Month. Guess which's my favorite???

NegativeMode said...

Umm, BBQ?

Anonymous said...

I like salsa...

Anonymous said...

Can you imagine all the fun you could have if you combined salsa, BBQ, and masturbation into one afternoon?

Beware of chafing however, salsa tends to sting.