Monday, July 24, 2006

Je Ne Sais Quoi

On Thursday I'm leaving for my annual mid(late?)-summer international trip. Unfortunately, this year I won't be going to Iceland, Scotland, England, etc., etc., etc., for a month like I did last year (sadly, it will be a long time before I ever get to take a trip like that again, if ever). Rather, I'm going to Montreal for the weekend. Of course, I'll be sure to try and take some lovely pictures to share with all of you, but first, you have to share something with me....

Tell me about Montreal. Have any of you been there? What should I do? Where do I have to eat? What do I have to see? I know one of you has a favorite strip club I should visit. I've never been there, but from what I've heard, it's a wonderful city. Unfortunately, I only have three full days to see it. So NegativeModers, tell me what I gots to see. Thanks kiddies!

1 comment:

NegativeMode said...

Thank you all for your comments. They've been extremely helpful and I'll be sure to check out all of the wonderful sites and restaurants you've recommended these past few days. Much oblige.