Thursday, September 21, 2006

You've Got to be Kidding Me

I'm not sure how many of you are able to watch television at noon on a weekday, but nevertheless, I feel obligated to point out the terrible injustice perpetrated on the viewing public by TBS at midday. In the past, the noon to one o'clock hour on TBS entertained us all with two episodes of Saved By The Bell. I can't think of a better way to greet the afternoon than with the gang from Bayside High. Even if you aren't home at lunch, you can always tivo the episodes for later enjoyment.

Well, I'm not sure when they did it, or what brilliant marketing genius over at TBS made the call, but for some reason the channel switched from SBTB to Becker. Becker!?! Seriously, what a heaping piece of poop show. I could understand switching to Friends, Seinfeld, Sex in the City, Mash, Teletubbies, the Cosby Show, Fresh Prince, etc., etc., etc., but Becker? Why not personally come to the home of every TBS lunchtime viewer and smear dog poo on our faces? Personally, I'd find that less offensive.

So, if any TBS executives are reading this (I'm sure there must be a few), please put down the pipe and switch back to SBTB. Other than Ted Danson and his kids, no one wants to watch Becker. Seriously, no one. Thanks.

No comments: