Thursday, March 30, 2006

Eeeeewwwwwwwww

I think the title of this post (or violent wretching) is the best way to describe the sculpture pictured below. If you haven't already heard, artist Daniel Edwards has created a life size sculpture of Britney Spears -- and not just any sculpture -- "The life-size pop princess is naked and pregnant, crouching face-down on a bare-toothed bear rug as the baby's head appears on the opposite end."

I honestly can't think of a sculpture that I would less like to see than the one described in the preceeding sentence. The statute is supposed to support the pro-life agenda, but to me, it seems to be more supportive of the pro-vomiting agenda. I mean, I would have been the first one to tell you how hot Britney was in 2001, but now, the absolute last thing I want to see is a fat, trailor-trash, baby-mama crouching on a bear skin rug with a baby half popped out of her special place. If that isn't enough to cause you not to eat ever again, I don't know what is. Enjoy the picture, I can only imagine what it looks like from the other end (read more here).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

which is her special place again?

NegativeMode said...

These days, I don't know that there's much special about any of her "places".

Anonymous said...

I am a girl and this grosses the Hell out of me.

Iam SOOO GLAD that this picture is not from the other end.

And since when do women give birth doggy style?