Monday, March 20, 2006

Sorry For the Absence

I apoligize profusely for not updating NegativeMode for the past week (save Steak and BJ day). I was in Chicago. Not that being in Chicago would necessarily prohibit me from blogging, but in this case, it did.

I hope that everyone had a wonderful St. Patty's day. I was lucky enough to spend mine in Kincade's with thousands of my closest, tightly packed in friends. I consider it a pretty good day when I can drink in a bar all day, watch March Madness, and do who knows what afterwards. Good times.

Maybe I'll write more about the trip later ... maybe not. We'll see. Let me tell you this though, and I can't be more serious about this statement: You have not lived until you've heard PositiveMode play Breakaway, by Kelly Clakrson on the accordion ... MINDBLOWING!

No comments: