Thursday, March 23, 2006

An Entirely New Topic

Since one of the main themes of this blog is beating you over the head with how much it costs to go to Iceland, here is a recent article from CNN.com that says just that (many thanks to PostitiveMode for the link). Basically, the article can be summed up in the final sentence: "This country is beautiful, the people are wonderful, but the prices stop you in your tracks." Agreed.

Just to be fair, I should point out that for all of the crap I write, and articles I link to, about how expensive Iceland is, I no doubt think that it's worth it. Although expensive, it is perhaps the most beautiful place I've ever been to. Also, I had some of the best times of my whole European vacation there. My advice to you: go to Iceland if you ever have the chance. If you don't have the chance, make one. Just save up before you go. . . .

No comments: