Wednesday, October 12, 2005

You Can Breathe Easy Now

I think the worst thing about not having your own office would be the inablility to freely pick your nose. Even if you have your own cubicle, you can discretely pick your nose. A shared office, however, would make any sort of probosciatory reconnaissance nearly impossible.

I don't really know if that's the case or not, but just something I thought about while sitting here, picking my nose in my private office.

Also, I keep both moisturizing lotion and Arby's horsey sauce (mayo with added horseradish I think) in my desk drawer. My face has been dry recently, and I've been using the lotion fairly often, which leads me to the fear that one day I'm going to rub Arby's horsey sauce all over my face. That would be embarrasing. Maybe I'll put them in separate drawers.

No comments: