Thursday, May 21, 2009

1926 Kissel 8-75 Speedster


1926 Kissel 8-75 Speedster, originally uploaded by M. Rosenberg.

If you couldn't tell from the description, this is a 1926 Kissel 8-75 Speedster. This particular car (of which I believe there are only 4 left in the world) is owned by the Simeone Foundation and located in Philadelphia, PA.

This shot was taken from three different exposures and combined in Photomatrix. I wasn't happy with the noise in the shot, so I first converted it to black and white in Photoshop, and then added two textures. It's the textures that are giving it the brownish/yellow tint and also the crease lines and border. I was really happy with the way this came out in the end. I think the textures work perfectly for this old car giving a worn look to the shot.

I'd love to hear what you think.

No comments: