Wednesday, May 13, 2009

30 Rock


30 Rock, originally uploaded by M. Rosenberg.

During my last visit to NYC for my sister-in-law's birthday, I had a chance to meander around the city a bit. I couldn't pass up the chance to check out Rockafeller Center and take a picture with all of the other tourists in Rockafeller Center taking pictures, so I did.

This shot of 30 Rock is an HDR image created from three exposures at -2, 0, +2 exposure values. I wish I had a wider angle lens for this shot so I could have gotten more of the bottom of the building in the bottom of the frame, but I don't. Maybe when I get a new lens I'll have to head back.

Please feel free to post any comments, positive or negative, either here or by clicking on the photo. Thanks.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is beautiful! I love the coloration your added. Did you add the shadows as the building goes higher? I like them too.