Friday, May 20, 2005

Dime Animosity

Again, I apoligize for my lack of creativity. During this week of rest I have been quite busy doing nothing and drinking. Let me tell you, the two can be quite exhausting. Also, I've been cleaning my apartment for my parents' annual visit. Also exhausting, especially when you are very lazy.

In any event, I've found another good web page to amuse you: this guy who really hates dimes. After reading his propaganda, I have decided that I too, hate dimes. If you think about it, they really do suck. Where I don't agree with the "I Hate Dimes" guy is over the other coins, i.e., pennies and nickels. He extols the values of the penny and nickel. Personally, I hate them. I really hate all coinage other than the mighty quarter. That's just me though. Anyway, read up, and I'll be back to amuse you shortly. . . .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how that guy has the baby eating dime head. Loads of fun.

Anonymous said...

the baby is incredibly creepy...

P.S.-It is FDR on the head of a dime.

And I hate nickels and pennies..dimes are cool.