Friday, May 13, 2005

PSA: Airplane 2 on Sale

As my loyal readers know (and the loyal readers of PositiveMode know), the name of this site, NegativeMode, was chosen from a quote by First Officer Dunn in Airplane 2 (so was PositiveMode). If you didn't know the derivation of NegativeMode, you can read my original post about it here. Ok, now that we're all caught up comes the public service announcement. . . .

Airplane 2 is currently on sale at Walmart for only $5.50 (not online)!!! Normally I wouldn't endorse anything Walmart has to sell, as I think that it is a fairly evil corporation (no need to blog about that tired subject), but I couldn't pass this up. Each and every one of you should go to Walmart right now, buy Airplane 2, and watch it immediately. One warning: don't waste your time going to the State College Walmart to get it, cause I already bought up all the remaining copies (seriously, I did). Allllllright Sir. . . .

No comments: