Thursday, July 14, 2005

Magical Weenies and Transformers

Miraculous things are always happening in Myanmar (Burma to those who prefer to call it such). I'm not sure what miraculous things (other than the one I am about to introduce you to), but they definately take place there. It seems mystical. The military rule alone seems positively magical. With that, I bring you the latest miracle in Myanmar: a woman who "miraculously" grew a penis and is now a man. Um, yeah. According to chicken seller Thin Sandarin:

"On the morning of the full moon day of June 21, I noticed my thing (sex organ) was not the same as before," Thin Sandar, who now goes by the male name Than Sein, said on Wednesday.

"And my breasts disappeared," Than Sein added. "So I called out and showed it all to my mom and dad. It was very strange."
Very strange indeed. I wonder how that conversation went? "Mom, Dad, I've got something to tell you. See, last night I had a fully functional vaginer, today, a willie. Also, my boobies are gone. Crazy, I know, but neato huh?" I'm not sure that I truly buy this story, but I'll let you judge for yourself. Unfortunately (or fortunately), no pictures. . . .

Unrelated, but awesome, note: Set your calender for July 4, 2007. According to this article, that's the set release date for Transformers: The Movie (note: there was already an animated transformers movie, but that doesn't count). Supposedly, Michael Bay will be directing with Stephen Speilberg as executive producer. Could be good.

I must say, Transformers was by far my favorite cartoon as a kid. I must have had all the different Transformers and Decepticon toys and I played with them everyday. I remember the Optimus Prime toy that I had. That thing was awesome. The cab turned into Optimus Prime, and the trailer was some sort of lab. Bad ass. Here's what Optimus Prime looks like (note: this picture is from the future, when Optimus Prime becomes President of the USA, so if you don't want to know the future, don't look). Optimus Crime - keep an eye on this. . . .


No comments: