Friday, January 13, 2006

Atheists Really Like Their Coffee


In my first attempt at blogging, I wanted to include something that can be enjoyed by all, including the kiddies. This cute and cuddly gem of a website is simply amazing.

I had no idea that "“Jesus wants us to be hot for Him."” I have also learned from this website what to do if I find an Atheist (just beware if you click on his belt!) along with other fascinating facts. I don'’t want to spoil the fun of exploring this website for all of you out there. Just be sure to click on every picture in numerous places because this is where the well of hidden secrets and sounds (gotta have your sound on for this one) can be found. This Kanga-Jew really learned her stuff!

Editor's (NegativeMode) Note: I'm not 100% sure I haven't posted a link to the above site before. Either way, this is an excellent website if you haven't previously seen it. It's crazy to think that some people would choose not to be Christian. I mean, after viewing this site, you'd be silly not to accept Jesus.

Also, I want to provide another, completely unrelated link for you. I didn't think it was worthy of it's own post, so I'll add it here. Hope you don't mind Alamode. This is a product called a fecalgram. Pretty much, it's a nicely wrapped fake poo in a box that you send to someone. "Nothing like sending someone a nicely wrapped box of feces" is what I always say, especially if they're an Atheist!

No comments: