Tuesday, January 10, 2006

A Love Story

Please read this article, it's awesome.

I know I usually post some sort of summary of the article, but there's really just too much in this one to accurately summarize. Instead, I'll give you some key words: prostitute, blowtorch, Nazi, crack, pitbull, infrared, Hungry-Man TV dinner. . . . I could go on, but really, just give it a read.

Also, here are some choice quotes, but again, read the whole thing for your own amusement:

-Wigmore and Jones tell a story very different from police, one of an unlikely friendship between a Swastika-tattooed ex-con and black prostitute living together in an adult version of a clubhouse.

-They used a 5-gallon bucket with a toilet seat screwed to the top to go to the bathroom. Sometimes, Wigmore read Jones books about Hitler, she said.

-In the evenings, they would eat Hungry-Man TV dinners with crispy apple cinnamon desserts, to Jones' delight, she said.

-"I told my wife, 'Honey, I got this chick in the container, right. She won't leave. Can you tell her to leave? Just get her out. Tell her I got locked up,' " Wigmore recalled.

-Citing his good looks, Wigmore said he did not have to kidnap women.
Um, I actually believe the Nazi and the Prostitute for some reason. Honestly, I don't know why, but I don't think they're lying. Seems reasonable enough to live in a container in the back yard, right?

No comments: