Wednesday, August 31, 2005

The Last Hurrah

I am now in Frankfurt, Germany, which I can assure you, is the hottest city in Europe. Seriously, it is hot as Hoden (feel free to use this free German to English translator if you'd like to know the meaning of that word if you cannot figure it out) right now. I am going to smell none to pleasant upon my return to the United States. I currently don't have anything to interesting to blog about. I suppose I could fill you in on the entire motorcycle trip yesterday, but that would best be covered once I am able to post pictures again tomorrow night or Friday.

I will point out that Germany is the only place where NegativeMode is automatically translated into German (not that it would be translated to German in France, but it would be translated into French, were such things done as they are done here, here being Germany, but they are not). By that, I don't mean what I post, but everything else, i.e., when I read your comments, intead of seeing "Brownbear said...", I see "Brownbear hat gesagt..." It makes your comments all the more enjoyable, but also makes posting much more difficult. I know you don't really care though.

My next posting will come from the good ole' U.S. of A., complete with all the exciting pictures you've been waiting to see. Until then, I'll leave you with this simple thought and lovely picture - PostiveMode bought lederhosen. Here is a picture of him trying them on. . . .

No comments: