Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Checks out in Negative Mode

Welcome to my blog. I'd really love to write more for this first entry, but I have some things to do, so I'll have to write more in my second entry. As for the third entry, I can't say for sure whether or not that will be longer or shorter than the first or second entries, but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it, together.

I've started this blog as an ancillary to positivemode.blogspot.com. Maybe ancillary isn't the right word. Then again, maybe it is. I don't really care. What I do care about, is that this blog will be much better than positive mode (see, right there, that was better. Positivemode doesn't even have one word in color, let alone two!) While things often do check out in positive mode, they often also check out in negative mode. Just ask Dunn (I'll explain later in another posting).

Things you should know about me: I've been through trapeze "school" (it was only one day, but I learned two release moves), when I eat asparagus, my pee is quite pungent, I love to mime, and my favorite food is Mac and Cheese from Barbados. It has to be from Barbados. Anyway, that should be enough to pique your interest for now. If not, go check out cnn.com or something, because you clearly think you're better than me. Just so you know, YOU AREN'T.

Seacrest Out.

No comments: