Sunday, April 24, 2005

Time Wasters: 2 For the Price of One

I'd be remiss if I didn't immediately post a link to one of the best internet games I've ever been privy to, so here it is . . . Saved By Your Balls. In short you play the part of one of the Saved By The Bell (college-years not included) characters. Your goal is to raise $5000 in the course of a day at Bayside High. The only ways to make money are, for the most part, whoring yourself out to various SBTB characters (beware of STDs) or selling drugs. Spectacular, entertaining, actually quite challenging, and a great way to pass time when you should be studying for law school finals (or working, or anything else you should be doing).

Much love to JewishBuddha for sending me the link. He has been rewarded with his very own link to his blog (very entertaining btw) right here on NegativeMode (there it is, just to your right). I've actually been meaning to put a link to his site up for a while now, but what can I say, I'm lazy and this is a good excuse.

So my dear readers, you're actually getting two time wasters for the price of one today: an amazing SBTB game, and an eloquently written blog by none other than JewishBuddha. Enjoy, and let me know if you beat the game.

No comments: